1) How long have you been doing pilates? Why did you decide to teach?
I have been engaged in my Pilates practice for almost four years. I decided to teach to further expand my knowledge of fitness. Teaching others is a passion I’ve always had in fitness and Pilates seemed like the best logical next step for my fitness career.
2) Why do you love to teach at vault?
Vault has a wealth of knowledge pass through its doors. I learn as much from the dedicated students as I do from fellow instructors at Vault.
3) What is your favorite workout to do in your free time?
I have always had a love for running. My knees do not necessarily share that love.
4) What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know?
That I have completed ten marathons.
5) What’s the most rewarding thing about teaching pilates?
Watching a student regain core strength and flexibility that they did not think was possible.
6) What’s your favorite thing to do outside of fitness?
Spending time with my family, including my two rescue dogs.