Shoutout to our client spotlight this month, Julie Vilar! If she isn’t flying off to Europe (she’s a flight attendant), you will see her at the West end of our barre, leading the side series with beautiful form. We are lucky to have her as part of our Vault family, one of our initial members!
1. How long have you been a Vault Client? How did you first hear about us?
I started at Vault 12 years ago.
A few of my teachers at my old studio taught at Vault and they encouraged me to try it.
2. What do you think sets Vault apart from other studios?
There is something for everyone here, no matter how new you are or how advanced.
3. Do you have a favorite class or instructor and why?
I always choose barre over all the other classes, but I am learning to appreciate TRX. I have a ballet background, and all the teachers do a good job of making things seem like I’m in a dance class.
4. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time, outside of fitness?
I will always choose my grandkids over everything, but I love to cook and bake. When I’m working, shopping and eating in Europe tops the list.
5. What’s one thing most of us don’t know about you?
I studied Journalism and Spanish at the University of Georgia
6. What do you feel is the most rewarding thing about exercise? I like pushing myself to do things I used to be able to do so easily. Barre has been great for improving my bone density and it feels good to fit into your favorite jeans.