Have you ever driven by Vault and seen the strong women boxing, jumping, running and lifting? Well, Romero is the sensei who is making this happen! Meet Romero, who has been working at Vault for the past three years, and has never asked for a single day off!
1) How long have you been teaching fitness?
Over 30 years!
2) Why do you love to teach at Vault?
The atmosphere is like family and friendship. Everyone from staff to members are kind and fun to be around.
3) What advice do you have for people that think they aren’t strong enough for a Romero class?
What? My Class is for EVERYONE! All exercises can be modified to your fitness level. Come give it a try!
4) what’s one thing about you that most people don’t know?
I’ve never drank alcohol! Not even beer or wine!
5) what’s the most rewarding thing about teaching fitness?
Seeing people achieve their goals. It’s as much about the body as it is about the mind.
6) What’s your favorite thing to do outside of fitness
DJ/MC Entertainment. I host an insane party!
Learn about all of our amazing staff wit a different spotlight every month.