Meet Megan Bell- Meg has been a loyal client since our beginning! Typically squeezing in her workout on a break from work, you will see her in beautiful ballet form, at our barre!
1) How long have you been a vault client? How did you hear about us?
I have been a client since 2009 – Oh wow, I guess that is 14 years!!! I think I drove by the studio and just stopped in!
2) What do you think sets Vault apart from other studios?
Vault has the best instructors and choreography of the classes – the classes flow better with more dance moves compared to other barre studios.
2) Do you have a favorite class?
My favorite class is VAULT BARRE and I love all the instructors!
4) What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time, outside of fitness?
In my free time, you will find me at the beach with my two little boys or traveling!
5) What’s one thing most of us don’t know about you?
I am a lawyer at a law firm downtown – But if it were up to me, I would spend all my time outside and exercising at Vault!
6) What do you feel is the most rewarding thing about exercise?
I exercise every day because it makes me feel my best physically and mentally. Staying in shape and healthy is very important to me because it will impact every area of your life!