Any Miami Dolphin fans out there in the Vault Fam? If so, you might be excited to know that Miami Dolphins cheerleader (’05), Julie Kicklighter, has joined the team at Vault WPB! Learn more about Julie:
1. When did you start teaching fitness? I started teaching fitness in my early 20’s at cheer camps all over the country. Each morning we would warm up the cheerleaders and their coaches with stretches and light cardio before they started learning new cheers, chants and sideline choreography. I loved getting the crowd excited about their day with movement.
2. What do you love about teaching at Vault?
Vault is fantastic because it is a professional environment with a laid back attitude. The clients are funny, friendly and very dedicated to their health and well-being. The staff is extremely talented and eager to share their knowledge and experience with one another. Vault is truly a family of great instructors, clients and management.
3. What is your favorite workout to do in your free time?
Believe it or not, walking is my favorite workout to do in my free time. It is a great way to connect with others or myself while getting the heart pumping and enjoying the outdoors. Alone, I can meditate or sort through my thoughts while taking it all one step at a time. My favorite walking partner is my Doberman Pinscher, Ladybird.
4. What is one thing we may not know about you?
One thing many people in my fitness family may not know is that I am a published author. I have written and published two children’s books and finishing up my third now. It will be my first digital book and I am very excited to share it!
5. What is the most rewarding thing about teaching fitness?
The most rewarding thing about teaching fitness is seeing a person finish a session happier and healthier than when they started. Fitness has such a special way of physically and mentally helping us along the way each day.
6. What is your favorite thing to do outside of the studio?
I love to attend sporting events. I enjoy all levels of all sports and I find myself frequenting PGA tournaments and MLB, NFL and NBA games the most. I am a big Miami Dolphins and Miami Heat fan!
Get to know all of our amazing Vault Fam members every month with our spotlights!