1. How long have you been doing pilates? What attracted you to it?
I like to say that I’ve really been doing Pilates for most of my life and just put a name to it 5 years ago. Growing up as a competitive gymnast, and then dancer, I was used to a unique style of workouts, so when I found Pilates, I immediately felt right at home!
2. Why do you love to teach at Vault?
There is never a day that I don’t learn something new! I get to teach alongside some of the industry’s best and I’m always inspired by the clients and staff alike
3. What is your fave workout to do in your free time?
Pilates, duh 😉 & Beach Volleyball, running with my dogs, and pretty much anything that makes working out fun!
4. What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know?
I have never broken a bone *knock on wood*
5. What’s the most rewarding thing about teaching fitness?
It’s the little things for me. When a client sticks a Teaser for the first time, has an ‘Ah Ha’ moment finding their neutral spine, or can now touch their toes…the best!
6. What’s your fave thing to do outside of fitness?
Travel! Near or far, I’m obsessed with seeing new places