After a temporary hiatus, we are so happy to have Ali back at Vault Fitness Boca!
Learn more about Ali!
- How long have you been teaching pilates? I completed CPE Pilates Mat Training in 2011 and CPE Comprehensive Apparatus Training in 2013, so over ten years now!
- Why did you decide to teach? Pilates allowed me to strengthen and stretch my muscles, alleviating back pain, after the births of my two children. When I realized I could teach this amazing exercise to others and still have the flexibility to be with my family, I knew Pilates was the perfect career choice for me.
- Why do you love to teach at vault? I love teaching at Vault because of the high energy atmosphere and the amazing people. I have made life-long friends here at Vault. Stefanie believes in continuing education and is always there to listen and encourage her instructors and staff to reach their highest potential. It is fun to have convenient access to amazing fashion at the workplace!
- What is your favorite workout to do in your free time? Other than Pilates, I enjoy Yoga and swimming in the ocean. I play basketball to unwind.
- What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know? My first job after moving to Florida in 2000 was as an assistant for Thane International, the company that produced AB DOER fitness equipment infomercials.
- What’s the most rewarding thing about teaching pilates? It is extremely rewarding to help someone to feel their very best, with a more aligned and strengthened body. It is an amazing feeling to see the the joy on an individual’s face when they have accomplished an exercise like the Teaser that initially was unattainable.
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside of fitness? My favorite thing is to hang out with my two sons, it doesn’t matter what we are doing- they are my life!