While Abby seems soft-spoken and quiet, don’t be fooled- this girl can get loud, motivate, inspire, and give a killer workout!!
1) How long have you been doing pilates/barre? Why did you decide to teach?
I grew up dancing and started doing Pilates as a child. Once I stopped dancing professionally, I wanted an active career that allowed me to connect with people. Teaching Pilates and barre was the perfect combination of both these things.
2) Why do you love to teach at Vault?
The clients are the best part of Vault. I adore all of my barre ladies!
3) What is your favorite workout to do in your free time?
I love to take Pilates classes from other instructors, go for walks, and take megaformer classes.
4) What’s one thing about you that most people don’t know?
I have moved all over and lived in 18 different cities.
5) What’s the most rewarding thing about teaching pilates?
The most rewarding part of teaching is seeing clients grow and progress in Pilates and their fitness journeys.
6) What’s your favorite thing to do outside of fitness?
I love to go to the beach and take sunset walks with friends!